How to Cook: Jamie's Kid-friendly Hokkaido Pork Belly Cheese Cutlets
- 250g Hokkaido Snow White Pork Belly Shabu
- Nissin Panko Breadcrumbs with Cracked Black Pepper
- Plain Flour Seasoned with Garlic and Onion Power
- 1 Beaten Egg
- 6 pieces of Cheese Strings
What to do:
- Wrap 2 slices of Hokkaido pork belly around the cheese string tightly.
- Coat it with flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
- Pop into the freezer overnight or at least 6 hours.
- Spray cutlets with oil on both sides.
- Air-fry at 7 mins each side at 200 degrees or pre-heat your oven at 200 degrees and bake both sides till brown.
Note: It's important for the cheese cutlets to be frozen before baking to prevent the cheese from oozing out
Serve with rice or have it on its own, we hope you enjoy this kid-friendly dish with your family too, it's sooo yummy! :)
Follow Jamie on Instagram @anythingjamie