How to Cook: Ziq's Japanese White Cream Stew
Hello, I'm Ziq!
Learn how to quickly make this luxurious, legit Japanese cream stew. A friend of mine who stayed in Japan can attest to the popularity of this dish!
What you need:
- Boneless chicken thigh - 250g
- Vegetables - 1 potato, half a carrot, 1 broccoli
- 450ml of water
- 100ml of Milk
- Half a packet of House Cream Stew
What to do:
- Pan fry the chicken thigh till the outside is no longer pink.
- Add carrots and water to the pan, and bring it to a boil. Boil uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Add potatoes and broccoli, boil for another 7 minutes.
- Finally, add half a packet of House Cream Stew and the milk. Stir and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Serve immediately.
Hope this simple but delicious recipe brings you enjoyment to you and your family!
Follow me on Instagram @ziq_