How to Prepare: Yotsuba's Buttermilk Pancakes
100% Hokkaido-made wheat flour, sugar and buttermilk powder, you can now recreate the perfect, fluffy moist pancake right from home!
What you need:
What to do:
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg and milk together
- Slowly add in the Buttermilk Pancake mix and whisk well. You may also wish to add more butter into the batter but this is optional.
- Ensure that there are no lumps in the batter and everything is well incorporated.
- Let the batter rest for about 5 minutes.
- On a lightly buttered pan, pour or scoop approximately 1/4 cup of batter into it.
- Once you see bubbles forming (after ~ 2mins), flip the pancake over and cook for another minute. Pancakes should be a nice golden brown color :)
- Top them with your favourite fruits, whipped cream or with the classic maple syrup!
This recipe makes about 4-5 pancakes, great for 2 people.